4.21.2015

Let's Run Away….

…to a beach vacation. Or tropical island. Or really anywhere warm and sunny…..and not here! I think we can all agree that this winter was a brutal one and left us all craving warm weather and sunshine. Lately, I have been dreaming about warm sandy beaches and a tropical drink in my hand. Do I need a vacation? You better believe it! But is it in out budget right now? That's to be determined. I'm trying to convince D to convince his boss that a few days off won't hurt anyone. I'd love to go to Hawaii but I know that sort of trip will be too costly right now. I'll settle for Florida or anywhere there is a beach. So until we get our vacation details settled, I'll just keep dreaming and share this little outfit, complete with pretty pinks and corals.

Let's Run Away
// Details //

5 comments:

  1. Florida is always a good idea ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a beach vacation right now! Sadly it's not in the cards right now, maybe next winter.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  3. All products are awesome to see here .

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good blog. the dress you linked are very cute. i would definitely buy.
    thank you for sharing your blog.
    my website-
    Clipping Path Service

    photo retouching service

    IBR Graphics Studio Blog

    How to do clipping path

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...