6.11.2014

The Summer Bucket List 2014

It's that time of year again where that magical season known as summer roles around, and I just can't help getting excited of all the possible adventures and fun things that await. I start daydreaming about summer vacation like a little kid (I guess being a school counselor who actually gets a summer vacation from work lends itself to that) and I fantasize about laying on the beach, drinking fruity cocktails and having the time to actually indulge in whatever floats my boat. I actually referred back to my previous summer bucket lists, and I have a lot of the same goals I'd like to acomplish, but I want to try and keep it shorter this year so it doesn't intimidate me like I HAVE to accomplish everything on this list, otherwise I'm a failure. So anyway, here's my summer fun list that I hope to enjoy:

1. Start reading Game of Throne, the first book in the "A Song of Fire and Ice" series.
Any other GOT fans out there??

2. Blog more! Even though I will still be working this summer, I'll have summer hours that will give me the flexibility to blog more. And I want to blog because I enjoy it, not because I feel like I have to. I want to keep the creative juices flowing. Any blog ideas you'd like to see on here? 
Let me know in the comments!

3. Set up my work-out routine and stick to it. I have the time now, no excuses for me anymore.
Plus that whole "having to be in a bikini thing" might give me a kick in the ass I need to just do it.

4. Cook more. Again, I'll have more time and won't feel dead tired coming home from work only to order a pizza or make a frozen meal. I hope to create a new blog series following this so stay tuned!

5. Go on vacation out of the country. The first step was finally renewing my expired passport.
Any suggestions on where to go?

6.  See John Legend in concert.
Can you make this happen D?? Birthday present alert!

7. Movies Under the Stars in Hoboken.
One of my favorite reasons I love this city, among the many others. This years movie line up is awesome.

8. Figure out how to work with my natural curls.
I'm sure there will be a lot of trial and error involved, but I want to learn how to love my curls, or at the very least, give my poor hair a break from all the heat styling. I need some options/techniques/product recommendations on how to nurse my poor locks back to health! Suggestions very welcome!

9. Create some fun summer cocktails.
No explanation needed.

10. Make it to the beach, at least once.

So what's on your summer bucket list?
xo Steph

5 comments:

  1. I can definitely connect everything in your summer bucket list, but especially number 2,5 & 8 :)

    -Rosy A Joyful Kind of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these! Also, I saw John Legend a few years ago ... make sure you go! He was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post ..Nice tips Keep it up & keep shearing

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Game Of Thrones too. But what a bad ending was really dissatisfied. this is a great plan you have there i hope you can follow it.
    thanks for you great blog.
    my website-
    Clipping Path Service

    photo retouching service

    IBR Graphics Studio Blog

    How to do clipping path

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...