4.22.2013

pink lace & white bubbles.

Outfit Details
Crochet sweater: Elle from Kohl's (cute option) // Jeans: Express (same) // Bubble necklace: ILY Couture (similar) // Nude heels: Nine West (similar) // Sunglasses: Loft (nice option)
Happy Monday everyone! I'm super busy today presenting at an all-day conference (wish me luck!!) but I'm counting down the days until April is over and my work hours go back to normal. I mean, don't they understand that my blog needs some tending to? haha. Anyway, we had a wedding this weekend (pics from that to come later this week) and spent a nice Sunday afternoon with D and my family getting together for dinner. I love how are families like each other -- makes things so much easier and of course fun. But what's not to like when you get a bunch of people together who love to eat and drink, right?

How was your weekend?

xo Steph

also linking up with Still Being Molly

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend!! Great outfit!

    http://cbijicollection.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta el look, el collar precioso!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Love that sweater, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blush color is so pretty on you! Good luck with your presentation today!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $25 Gift Card Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great simple outfit. Perfect!!!

    Check out my blog for a stella & dot giveaway and join me this Thursday April 25 for my link up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your presentation was awesome! I completely relate to the need for a normal schedule again. I'm counting down the days until I can spend a full week at home! The end of the busy season always seems to take soooo long!
    Jenn
    With Luck Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit Steph! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend. Hang in there - April is almost over :)

    Alcie
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck on your presentations girl! I love this look! That pink sweater looks beautiful on you and those jeans fit you like a glove:)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this look on you! So spring like but still warm!

    Maneet
    www.maneetgupta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such unique pose always my choice . I admire your captured skill .

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...