11.06.2012

Cardigans, leggings, and boots....oh my!

The cooler weather means it's time to remix some of your spring/summer dresses to make them work for you this fall. I wore this same dress here on one of the hottest days this summer -- and made it fall appropriate by layering cardigans and adding leggings and boots. And there you have it. The perfect transition for autumn. 
Outfit Details:
Cardigan: NY& Co -- Dress: Target --Leggings: Gap -- Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Kay's Open Heart Collection -- Belt: Old Navy -- Watch: Michael Kors 
Leather Bracelet: Tory Burch

Hope you all have a lovely day : )

-Pretty Little Things

7 comments:

  1. What a great look! Love the way you transitioned this dress!


    Clare

    Be truthful! Join the link party!
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!!!!! I love the boots!
    Http:aaronkarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right about that!! Perfect transition!!!

    Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bracelet in that last picture. Cute outfit!

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great transition outfit...I love the leopard detail on your dress.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and this outfit! New follower for sure!!

    Follow me back?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE!! I really like the bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...