3.12.2012

My Best Friend's Bridal Shower

As promised, I wanted to share some of the pics from the bridal shower I threw this weekend for my best friend back in PA. The colors were super girly pinks and included lots of good food, drinks, and of course SWEETS! 

Here's a pic of the general look I was trying to create:
And here are some actual pictures. The shower was at the beautiful Stroudsmoor Country Inn and we had such a great time!
The pre-setup at my parents house. I was playing around with how to arrange everything while my mom added her opinions and my dad ate wayyy too much candy.
All set up and ready for the bride to be and guests.

 The cute towel cake I ordered off of etsy.com from Flourless Cakes {which I highly recommend} as she was great to work with. I especially love the coffee mugs included in the towel cake that read "I do..." and "Me too..." and on the inside of the mug said "...and they lived happily ever after" -- LOVE! I just wish I had a close up view of the mugs.

 Me and A. The Maid of Honor and Bride to Be.

Cheeeeese.

Everything went smoothly and the bride was thrilled with all the family and friends who came, as well as all the amazing gifts she got off her registry {I was joking around saying her shower was a mix of Christmas and her birthday all wrapped up into one!} Overall, bridal shower -- successfully completed!

-Pretty Little Things

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful shower! Wish I could have you for my MOH lol

    -Jessie

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...