3.09.2012

Love Birds Bridal Shower

So being my best friend's maid of honor (and all the duties I hold) has gotten me over the past year looking up all things showers and weddings. There is just SOOO much pretty and beautiful pictures and ideas to personalize these special occasions it's almost hard to decide on a look that is just right. Some of my favorite things I've come across is bridal shower and wedding inspiration boards that piece together little details of the day so you can see it all in one glance. It was then that I realized I loved all things weddings. And not in the "I need to get married way" but more of a designing a beautiful day kind of way. Everything from the colors, food, clothes, and photography feels like you're creating art. So I decided to try my hand at designing some of my own boards as if I was a wedding planner. Below is one of the first inspiration boards I created for a color bridal shower using a "Love Birds" theme. Tell me what you think!

Included in the inspiration board:
1. Invitations featuring two love birds
2. Gorgeous Marchesa white lace dress for the bride to be
3. Paper bridal shower banner I found on esty.com 
4. Colorful cake pops to add some fun
5. A mix of peonies in white milk jar vases {my favorite}
6. Sydney Evan's "Love Ring" found here
7. Mimosa bar - just because it's fabulous
8. Pink Champagne cupcakes with "I Do" cupcake toppers

And even though I didn't have space to add these to my board, here are a few fun extra details --


9. Love birds necklace that can be given as a gift. Found on etsy.com
10. Pastel Love bird sugar cookies (also from etsy.com) found here

***

The bridal shower I'm hosting is tomorrow so I'll be sure to post pictures soon. Hope everyone enjoys their weekends! : )

-Pretty Little Things

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...